The da dongle j2534 is really a affordable high-performance pass-thru (SAE J2534) vehicle interface. This unit connects straight away to your vehicle OBDII (Diagnostic)connector; after that it connects to any laptop using a USB 2.0 cable. In the event the J2534 Driver files are loaded, this product will allow normal operation with OEM compliant J2534 diagnostic applications. This product supports CAN, FT CAN, and ISO protocols
DA-Dongle J2534 Overview:
1. JLR approved device
2. Replacement for JLR IDS/SDD VCM
3. Covers CAN, ISO9141 vehicle networks
4. Most affordable pass-thru VCI device
5. Ideal for current and future vehicles
6. 12ft USB cable as standard included
7. Simple to update for J2534 new functionality updates
DA-Dongle J2534 Jaguar & Land Rover vehicle coverage:
Precisely what does the DA-Dongle J2534?
The DA-Dongle J2534 connects on to the car OBDII ( diagnostic ) connector and with a laptop by using a USB cable for replacements with IDS/SDD. If the J2534 DLL files are loaded, this strategy will permit normal operation using the JLR IDS/SDD diagnostic tool.
These devices was created instead pass-through vehicle communications device to use in most of the JLR IDS/SDD diagnostic application. Only SCP communication are not possible using this device.
How does the DA-Dongle J2534 operate in J2534 mode?
The DA-Dongle J2534 device is not hard and to make use of.
1. Download the newest J2534 DLL software files from your DVD and install these around the IDS/SDD laptop.
2. Connect the J2534 device towards the vehicle OBD II connector ( the product powers on the vehicle)
3. Connect the 12rg USB cable on the J2534 device and the opposite end towards IDS/SDD laptop.
4. The red vehicle power (PWR) LED will illuminate showing that the device is powered.
5. During communication while using the vehicle, the status (STS) LED will flash green.
6. The device interacts using the IDS/SDD diagnostic tool such as as th existing VCM.
DA-Dongle J2534 (SAE J2534 Pass-Thru Interface) Jaguar and Land Rover